About Me

My photo
Hey! My name's Lauren, I'm city-born country girl who likes old-fashioned manners, old-fashioned clothing, old-fashioned cars, bright colors and patterns (especially yellow), and hanging out with friends who can make me laugh till I cry. If you want to find out more, you're gonna have to read my blog!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!


This is my mom. My mom is pretty.


My mom is powerful.



My mom is funny.



My mom is brave.



My mom went to Australia and New Zealand, and when she came back she knew how to throw a boomerang.



My mom was not eaten by a real snake.



My mom played Apples to Apples, and she is "Responsible, Quiet, Powerful, Violent, Depressing, Industrious, Smelly, Exquisite, Hostile, Worldly, Unbelievable, and Squeaky Clean", except she isn't quiet, violent, depressing, smelly, or hostile. She is, however, really good at playing Apples to Apples.



My mom loves her kids.



My mom looks for things to laugh about.



My mom is originally from New York, and she loves it there.



But she prefers to be down here in Texas so she can support her favorite football team with my dad...




Who, by the way, she loves.


My mom used to have a really bad gluten allergy, but God healed her, so now she can eat all the delicious home-made chocolate chip cookies she wants.


My mom likes to take pictures of me, Anna, and Teddy eating ice cream. And I always make a face,



See?



My mom loves her parents.



Today, my mom is forty years old.

Happy birthday mom! I love you!

2 comments: