About Me

My photo
Hey! My name's Lauren, I'm city-born country girl who likes old-fashioned manners, old-fashioned clothing, old-fashioned cars, bright colors and patterns (especially yellow), and hanging out with friends who can make me laugh till I cry. If you want to find out more, you're gonna have to read my blog!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Outfit of The Day: 8/1/11


I absolutely LOVE wearing this outfit! Feel adorable! :)


My outfit today: Yellow polka-dotted sundress, blue-green t-shirt, black leggings. Ballet flats! Turquoise statement piece bracelet. Hair: High ballerina bun.


Lol, love the squinty smile :) The sun was rising, we took this picture really early in the morning.


I cannot tell you how much I wanted to wear just this dress. It's yellow with white polka-dots, and it is sooo cute! But it's slightly see-through, quite short, and quite low, so leggings and t-shirt it was.



I hope my guy-friends appreciate the lengths I go to to protect them. I have given up any number of deeply amazing outfits in the name of modesty.



It's all good though -- this outfit is so me :)


I felt ridiculously pretty today. More about that in the next post.

Photos taken by: Cousin Carlie


No comments:

Post a Comment