About Me

My photo
Hey! My name's Lauren, I'm city-born country girl who likes old-fashioned manners, old-fashioned clothing, old-fashioned cars, bright colors and patterns (especially yellow), and hanging out with friends who can make me laugh till I cry. If you want to find out more, you're gonna have to read my blog!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Outfit of The Day: 8/22/11


Today's outfit: Black cardigan, blue-patterned tank-top, pink-ruffled skirt. Barefoot! Hair: ponytail. Accessories: Fuhggettabowdit.

So yesterday I picked out this REALLY REALLY cute outfit that I LOVED, but we were busy all day and weren't able to go out and take pictures until the sun was just beginning to go down. And so, as I'm taking pictures of Danny's adorable little black-cardigan ensemble, guess what? The camera shuts down. Remind me to actually charge the battery tonight.

So today I made up my mind to pick out an adorable outfit to make up for yesterday. And I did.

Also, since today is the first day of school, and me being homeschooled and consequently not going anywhere, I also wanted it to be really comfortable, so no shoes, no accesories, something I can slouch around the house in and still feel pretty. It totally worked!


Danny was taking the pictures and told me to strike a pose... So I did.



I crack myself up with my hamminess.



I love this skirt...



... a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment