About Me

My photo
Hey! My name's Lauren, I'm city-born country girl who likes old-fashioned manners, old-fashioned clothing, old-fashioned cars, bright colors and patterns (especially yellow), and hanging out with friends who can make me laugh till I cry. If you want to find out more, you're gonna have to read my blog!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Song of The Day: 8/25/11


One of my favorite singers of all time, singing one of my favorite songs of all time, in one of my favorite musicals of all time, during one of my favorite performances of all time. You might say this is one of the best blog posts of all time.

Therefore, I say to you: Enjoy!

(Sorry, had a moment.)

(On a completely unrelated note, I am in love with Alfie Boe's voice. I want it singing back-up for my life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment