About Me

My photo
Hey! My name's Lauren, I'm city-born country girl who likes old-fashioned manners, old-fashioned clothing, old-fashioned cars, bright colors and patterns (especially yellow), and hanging out with friends who can make me laugh till I cry. If you want to find out more, you're gonna have to read my blog!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Curly Hair, Anyone?

Don't mind if I do!

Friday Danny and I got our hair professionally curled at our local Tony&Guy academy.

We were thrilled with the results.

Of course, we also got our hair cut...

In the morning before shower on Saturday...

After shower. I LOVE the haircut, I feel super-pretty. I had her thin out the bottom. I have really thick hair, it feels amazing not to have to have so much weight around my neck. I also got lots of layers and lots of bangs -- now my hair looks fabulous down or in a ponytail. That makes meh happy :)

It's weird to get back into the blogosphere, after having been off it for so long. I'll have to being back outfit-of-the-days and song-of-the-weeks, etc.

Last day of summer vacation -- I'm really sad, it was possibly the best summer vacation I've ever had (I got to blog about it, too!). But I'm also really happy. The more quickly time passes, the faster I get back to what I love: putting on plays with JOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment