About Me

My photo
Hey! My name's Lauren, I'm city-born country girl who likes old-fashioned manners, old-fashioned clothing, old-fashioned cars, bright colors and patterns (especially yellow), and hanging out with friends who can make me laugh till I cry. If you want to find out more, you're gonna have to read my blog!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Outfit of The Day: 8/30/11 and 8/31/11


Today's Outfit (8/30/11): Black-and-blue-striped tee, cuffed navy blue shorts, pink patterned scarf, yellow statement-piece bracelet. Ballet flats. Hair: ponytail.


I didn't much feel like trying today... It felt like a t-shirt and shorts kind of day. But I don't know... My outfit never feels complete unless I have at least one random pop of color in it, and it's even better if I'm mixing patterns. I did both :)













Today's Outfit (8/31/11): White-and-lavender-striped polo, pink patterned skirt. Ballet flats (I know, I know...). Hair: French braid.



I love this shirt! Wanna know why? Two words.

Puffed.

Sleeves.

Oh, and stripes.

But I guess that's five words.


You already know that I love this skirt. I mean, it's pink. It's got a pattern.










For the record, it is possible to go too crazy with Sports mode on a camera. Anna did.

No comments:

Post a Comment