About Me

My photo
Hey! My name's Lauren, I'm city-born country girl who likes old-fashioned manners, old-fashioned clothing, old-fashioned cars, bright colors and patterns (especially yellow), and hanging out with friends who can make me laugh till I cry. If you want to find out more, you're gonna have to read my blog!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Outfit of The Day: 7/31/11




Yeah, just a warning, this may or may not end up being a daily thing :) Sometimes I'm just too busy. I'll try and do it as often as I can, though.

Today's outfit: Red maxi dress with a FABULOUS pattern, slightly sheer black button-up underneath. Barefoot! Hair: Braided on either side, pinned back into a bun.

Photos taken by: Cousin Carlie.


























So far the whole "no makeup" thing is going pretty well. I still get thrown for a loop when I look at these pictures. I didn't edit out any wrinkles or zits or dicolorations -- this is all real, and it still makes me nervous. I'm still getting used to the fact that I don't have to look like Jennifer Lopez to be beautiful. I feel totally beautiful in this dress, though -- isn't it fit for a princess? x)

No comments:

Post a Comment