About Me

My photo
Hey! My name's Lauren, I'm city-born country girl who likes old-fashioned manners, old-fashioned clothing, old-fashioned cars, bright colors and patterns (especially yellow), and hanging out with friends who can make me laugh till I cry. If you want to find out more, you're gonna have to read my blog!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Daily Outfit: 7/6/11


Printed Floral Shirt: Hand-me-down Similar print, different cut
High-waisted Cut-offs: I chopped up some old hand-me-down jeans similar (MUCH shorter)
Old Flip-Flops: Payless Shoe Source Similar


One of the blogs I follow does this exact daily segment. She has a great sense of style and I love her outfits. I love my outfits, too, so I though I would do the segment, too. 'Cause I'm a bit of a copycat.

See? REALLY old flip-flops. The flowers fell off.

(PS: I apologize for the lighting quality. We took them at nighttime. I hate flash.)

No comments:

Post a Comment