About Me

My photo
Hey! My name's Lauren, I'm city-born country girl who likes old-fashioned manners, old-fashioned clothing, old-fashioned cars, bright colors and patterns (especially yellow), and hanging out with friends who can make me laugh till I cry. If you want to find out more, you're gonna have to read my blog!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Camp :)


I'm leaving in about an hour! I'm pretty excited. I've never been to MOR camp before, so it should be interesting.

I will be taking pictures for later use.

But, since I'll be at camp, and there are no computers at camp (how are we going to survive?), I won't be posting anything until Monday, maybe after, because there is a huge possibility that I will get home and just feel too lazy to do anything that requires coherent thought.

I will be back though, so don't miss me too much :P

No comments:

Post a Comment